Meeting Schedules, Documents, & More...
Click the button below to access our secure members only area to access all of our documents, meeting schedules, and sensitive information.
About COBTH Emergency Management
- COBTH provides Region 4C Coordination for Hospital Emergency Management
- Serves as the 24/7/365 Duty Officer for all acute care hospitals in the City of Boston
- COBTH is the Healthcare Systems Branch Director for the Stephen J. Lawlor Medical Intelligence Center (MIC) in Boston
- COBTH convenes and leads the Emergency Management Committee, which includes the hospital incident command leadership across our Region 4C hospitals
- COBTH assists with administration of the Hospital Preparedness Program (HPP) Grant
- COBTH Supports the Emergency Medical Services Committee, focused on addressing successful interface between our trauma centers and our EMS providers
How COBTH Emergency management can help
- Response to emergencies including regional hospital coordination, on-site support, virtual support, and more.
- Situational awareness briefings and information sharing
- Assistance with navigating regulatory agency inspections
- HPP Grant Administration questions
- Liaison with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and Boston Public Health Commission
COBTH Emergency management
COBTH Emergency Management Coordinator
MA Region 4C Hospital Coordinator
Pager: 781-212-0691: Include number in "to" field to page.